Listed on National Register
A locally designated historic village home has been added to the National Register of Historic Places: the Daniel and Minerva DeLand House and Barn located at 185 N. Main Street.
The property meet the criteria for designation because of the signficant contribution of the DeLand family to Fairport and its' distintive Italianate festures.
Filkins - Templeton house
The Fairport Historic Preservation Commission designated the Filkins – Templeton house at 160 S. Main St. a local landmark. It was built by George S. Filkins in 1875.
The house is a typical Italianate style with a 2-story square box-shaped form with a low-pitched hip roof with wide overhanging eaves.
Museum is Closed !
The museum will be closed through April.
TBD - Dr. Seuss in WW II
TBD - Author Appearance
TBD - James H. Johnson
May 19 - Meeting & Picnic